What is a Content Manager?
A Content Manager is someone who can add and edit webpages on a website.
Typical Content Managment Tasks
- Authoring Content
- Select the right content type to create
- upload images and files
- Using TinyMCE
- Content Managment
- Find content, even if it is unpublished
- Publish and unpublish content
- Manage other type of content promotion, such as sidebar promotion
- Identify and change content owners
- Manage Site Menus
- Create menu links to content
- Reorder menu items
- Basic Taxonomy Management
- Assign taxonomy terms to content
- Create, edit and delete taxonomy terms
- Create, find, edit and delete URL aliases
- Create a custom block and place it in a region
- Moderate comments
Stay tuned for tutorials and other information as we continue to develop this site!