What is a Site Administrator?
A site administrator is a person with the technical skills to keep a Drupal website up to date, create user accounts, manage permissions, and add new functions to a Drupal site. They usually do most of their work via the Drupal interface and rarely use version control to accomplish their job.
Typical Site Admin Tasks
- Create user account
- Change user permissions
- Keep unique modules up to date
- Enabling and configuring a module
- Create a new content type
- Create a new view
- Change block or panels layout
- Configure notifications or triggers
Stay tuned for tutorials and other information as we continue to develop this site!