When you create a private site you will likely want a more friendly page than "access denied".
The best way to do this is to turn on the custom errors module and configure it. You can see what this looks like at http://iris-help.ucsf.edu
- Enable Custom Error module at https://yousite.ucsf.edu/admin/modules
- Configure the Custom Error module at https://yousite.ucsf.edu/admin/config/system/customerror
the text will be something like:
The help documents are available to authorized UCSF community members. Please <a href ="https://yoursite.ucsf.edu/saml_login">login via MyAccess</a> to enter.
- Go to https://yoursite.ucsf.edu/admin/config/system/site-information
- Change Default 403 (access denied) page to
- Change Default 404 (not found) page to
- Save your changes