- Contact University Relations for your new logo lockup at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Process for Requesting a Logo Lock-up.pdf)
- Login as admin to your site
- Go to Appearance -> Settings -> UCSF Starterkit Base Theme Prototype <https://mysite.ucsf.edu/admin/appearance/settings/ucsf_starterkit_base>
- Uncheck Use the default logo
- Use the Upload Logo Image to upload your University relations provided logo.
- Click Save Configuration
- Flush all caches https://mysite.ucsf.edu/admin_menu/flush-cache
Note: "mysite" in the URL string, must be replaces with your site name as it is in the URL.