UCSF Code Development Guidelines:
- Use the UCSF supported modules when ever possible.
- When not possible, use a contributed module (that is stable and widely used)
- Post your specification of your proposed module to the Drupal users group, to see if someone has already solved the problem.
- Let everyone know when you build something new that has application to other UCSF sites (maybe show us at the UCSF DUG!).
- Only update code in your subsite, not in sites/all where it can impact all hosted sites.
Getting Code added to sites/all
- The UCSF Drupal community needs to approve additions to the shared pool of modules
- Only stable modules will be added to the pool of shared modules
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns about these guidelines.