WARNING THIS CAN MAKE YOUR SITE COMPLETELY UNUSABLE AND NEED TO BE RESTORED TO THE LAST BACK UP
Note: Please notify IT before using this module. We need to confirm that the networking for your website is propely setup before you make this change.
Okay now that's out of the way, but seriously, this can mess up your site be carefull!
- Go to https://mysite.ucsf.edu/admin/modules
- Enable the IP Ranges Module
- Go to http://mysite.ucsf.edu/admin/config/people/ip-ranges
- WHITE LIST YOUR IP
- Whitelist UCSF IP Ranges by adding the following ranges:
- 220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168
- 22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199
- 188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206
- Whitelist 127.0.0.1
- Blacklist the rest of the internet:
- 220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168
You are done.